Turnip Boy Commits Tax Evasion is a well-liked indie Zelda-like that originally launched on consoles and PC, and the sport just lately landed on Xbox Sport Go. This is the factor, as of this morning, Turnip Boy popped up on the Google Play Retailer for pre-registration, which implies the sport is coming to Android. This can be a title that gives an amusing, offbeat journey a couple of turnip inflicting havoc in its group, because it hasn’t paid its taxes, organising the sport’s journey the place you may discover dungeons in an effort to pay again these taxes.
The above trailer dates again to 2021 for the discharge on PC and Nintendo Change, so it is probably not completely consultant of the upcoming cellular sport. Nonetheless, it ought to simply present a stable thought of what to anticipate from the cellular title. As you’ll be able to see, Turnip Boy Commits Tax Evasion takes heavy inspiration from the Zelda sequence, with its top-down view and acquainted motion fight. After all, the zany environment of a vegetable skipping out on its taxes is an enormous a part of the draw, so count on a heavy dose of humor.
Seeing that little has been revealed about this cellular launch, all we now have to go on is what’s included within the Play Retailer itemizing. The sport’s screenshots illustrate contact controls with a digital thumbstick on the left and some buttons on the proper of the display screen, so contact controls are a given, although there is not any point out if controller help might be included. We additionally do not know the way the sport might be monetized or when it’ll launch. Nonetheless, should you’re occupied with the important thing options of the sport, yow will discover them under.
- An exhilarating, single-player journey stuffed with tax evasion, petty crimes and extra.
- Dungeons stuffed with puzzles, enemies and uncommon treasures to pay again your debt.
- Battle huge beasts that terrorize the backyard group.
- Develop and harvest vegetation to help in your journey.
- A big forged of quirky food-based characters, all with their very own tales and issues.
- Tons of tax paperwork to tear up, permitting you to erase your paper path and doubtlessly destroy the federal government.
- Earn collectible hats and alternate between which one to wear.
- A number of endings primarily based on how successfully you commit tax evasion.
- A deep historical past of the world and the way it turned what it’s.
Whereas not one of the above options are shocking because the console and PC variations provide the identical content material, it is a good sign we’re getting a port and never a cellular interpretation. Understand that it is a quick sport that clocks in at round 2-hours to beat; although opinions have remained optimistic since launch, a great signal gamers had been happy with their purchases. So if you would like to obtain a notification each time Turnip Boy Commits Tax Evasion launches on Android, no matter day which may be, you’ll be able to pre-register by the Play Retailer widget under.
iPhone SE (2022) evaluation: A straightforward Android off-ramp
About The Writer